1 Apr 2018, 04:13
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-80
STA: 5; A: 5; STR: 6; CON: 3; AP: 3; ACC: 8
~
I will not be a flower picked only for my beauty. I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget. -Erin Van Vuren
1 Apr 2018, 04:27
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-78
sorry not sorry bout' what i said
STA: 6 EVA: 7 STR: 1 WIS: 8 ACC 9 ACC: 9
abilities: transfig DC -5
1 Apr 2018, 04:36
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-79
"There is very little cherry in this cherry soda and I do not like to be deceived," - M.L
STA: 5, AGL: 4, STR: 4, CTL: 6, AP: 5, ACC: 6
1 Apr 2018, 07:13
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-79
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
1 Apr 2018, 08:49
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-80
If you can't beat 'em, nerf 'em.
Stamina: 20, Evasion: 11, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 18, ArcPower: 11, Accuracy: 20
Stamina: 20, Evasion: 11, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 18, ArcPower: 11, Accuracy: 20