Food Game

Ice cream

Stamina: 4 Evasion: 0 Strength: 4 Wisdom: 10
Arcane Power: 10 Accuracy: 7 Prodigal charm learner

Food Game
Mochi

-V.V.

Food Game
Iceberg Lettuce

Perfectionist | Prodigal Charms Learner | Lovely Creature
Stamina - 8 | Evasion - 9 | Strength - 2 | Wisdom - 12 | Arc Power - 7 | Accuracy - 9

Food Game
Escargot

Piper Clark (color=#4040FF)
"I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't."

Food Game
Tiramisu

Food Game
Uthappam ( its indian)

Food Game
Meatballs

-V.V.

Food Game
sushi

Food Game
Iceberg lettuce.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

Food Game
Egg

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)