What does it mean to you?
bubbles
"So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their endings."
Andrew Vance
What does it mean to you?
Newborn baby
What does it mean to you?
Slimy.
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus
What does it mean to you?
Yoda "Mudhole? Slimy? My home this is!" - The Empire Strikes Back
What does it mean to you?
E.T. the Extra- Terrestrial
Stamina: 4 Evasion: 0 Strength: 4 Wisdom: 10
Arcane Power: 10 Accuracy: 7 Prodigal charm learner
What does it mean to you?
Alien
Stamina:5 Evasion:5 Strength:7 Wisdom:5 Arcane Magic:7 Accuracy:6
What does it mean to you?
Stars
Piper Clark (color=#4040FF)
"I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't."