30 Sep 2020, 19:57
Let's Chat!
@Lana Monet
SIKE, Freaking cucumbers are fruits. btw, I also like the kiwi : D
SIKE, Freaking cucumbers are fruits. btw, I also like the kiwi : D
Last edited by Aldor Humbleglow on 30 Sep 2020, 19:57, edited 2 times in total.
"Hope Is The Only Thing Stronger Than Fear."
30 Sep 2020, 19:58
Let's Chat!
I'm a simple person who likes a simple red apple.
Stamina: 11 | Evasion: 10 | Strength: 10 | Wisdom: 5 | Arcane Power: 7 | Accuracy: 12
Fearless|Martial Artist|Evasive Maneuvers|Obnoxiously Strong
Fearless|Martial Artist|Evasive Maneuvers|Obnoxiously Strong
30 Sep 2020, 20:00
Let's Chat!
*hides precious veggies*
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
30 Sep 2020, 20:01
Let's Chat!
I'm not really a veg person lol, but I love raspberries
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
30 Sep 2020, 20:09
Let's Chat!
ugh blackberries are superior
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
30 Sep 2020, 20:11
Let's Chat!
@Lana Monet @Lucia Fox
End of debate, strawberries are better (Ain't even a darn berry-)
End of debate, strawberries are better (Ain't even a darn berry-)
"Hope Is The Only Thing Stronger Than Fear."
30 Sep 2020, 20:12
Let's Chat!
You're all wrong
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
30 Sep 2020, 20:12
Let's Chat!
Okay okay I apologize - Spanish is interesting but my teacher isn't.
Forgive me @Aldor Humbleglow
Forgive me @Aldor Humbleglow
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
30 Sep 2020, 20:17
Let's Chat!
@Nell Zoldak
Se agradece, te perdono
Se agradece, te perdono
Reducio
Thanks, I forgive you
"Hope Is The Only Thing Stronger Than Fear."