OOC Let's Chat!

Yes we are @Lucia Fox >:)

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
second years all the way >>

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
[font=Bell MT]ugh I'm so bored rn --- I don't like spanish >:([/font]

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
I don't speak it myself xD I know a bit of French and a bit more of Latin, but otherwise just English lol.

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
loll Spanish is in our curriculum so we have to learn it but I'd rather learn Greek or Latin :P

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
im in my third year of latin,, its a nice language

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
i started learning it latin - a tad confusing but such a wonderful language

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
I've been learning it for about a year now ^^

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucia Fox wrote: 30 Sep 2020, 18:26 yeah well, we can't all be fifty thousand years old. us second-years are best, cause we're mature and wise but also young and spritely >:D

*starts dancing very badly*
Excuse me m'am I am not that old..

♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
OOC Let's Chat!
Annie Morgan wrote: 30 Sep 2020, 18:47
Lucia Fox wrote: 30 Sep 2020, 18:26 yeah well, we can't all be fifty thousand years old. us second-years are best, cause we're mature and wise but also young and spritely >:D

*starts dancing very badly*
Excuse me m'am I am not that old..
if you say so <3

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│