30 Sep 2020, 17:19
Let's Chat!
Ooh are we talking about the movies? Because they were-

I feel like it isn't the actor's and actresses's fault but more the directors :p
I feel like it isn't the actor's and actresses's fault but more the directors :p
chill, it's only chaos
30 Sep 2020, 17:21
Let's Chat!
I remember you guys talking about how strict the teachers can be here but tbh they're a lot more laid back than my teachers
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
30 Sep 2020, 17:21
Let's Chat!
exactly. The way they acted was amazing, but it was completely the wrong script, cast, character portrayal... everything xDD
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
30 Sep 2020, 17:22
Let's Chat!
I- lmao okay Lucia. The only semi-positive part of that is I love Grover aka Brandon Jackson. They did nice work on the satyr look and he was a decent actor, as in it looked natural and not forced.
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
30 Sep 2020, 17:26
Let's Chat!
Oooo the satyr was hilarious I loved him.
_________________________________________________________ metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 | ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── |
30 Sep 2020, 17:27
Let's Chat!
Yeah, Brandon was hilarious :o Also, I'm getting the reply to our thread up soon @Lucia Fox! Sorry for the incredibly long wait
chill, it's only chaos
30 Sep 2020, 17:28
Let's Chat!
@Scarlett Aden hey do we have a thread together? I don't remember, but I remember making a mental note to rp with you. Am I just confused?
_________________________________________________________ metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 | ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── |
30 Sep 2020, 17:29
Let's Chat!
@Earl Gray
I feel like the creature design was probably the best about that movie (apart of the soundtrack)
I feel like the creature design was probably the best about that movie (apart of the soundtrack)
"Hope Is The Only Thing Stronger Than Fear."
30 Sep 2020, 17:29
Let's Chat!
@Lucia Fox congrats!
Yeah, that's a red flag for sure.
I agree. The actors were great and all but the problem was the producers.
The creature design was awesome and the soundtrack slaps
Yeah, that's a red flag for sure.
I agree. The actors were great and all but the problem was the producers.
The creature design was awesome and the soundtrack slaps
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown