30 Sep 2020, 16:49
Let's Chat!
@Annie Morgan
I am not sure whether that is sad or just meh. I don't know, I never really liked Percy Jackson (THE MOVIES), I thought it was kinda weird at first, then I started liking the study of mytology and such, but- I ended up disliking EVEN more, I feel old- Is it too much to ask to like 'Popular' movies that have potential?-
I am not sure whether that is sad or just meh. I don't know, I never really liked Percy Jackson (THE MOVIES), I thought it was kinda weird at first, then I started liking the study of mytology and such, but- I ended up disliking EVEN more, I feel old- Is it too much to ask to like 'Popular' movies that have potential?-
"Hope Is The Only Thing Stronger Than Fear."
30 Sep 2020, 16:59
Let's Chat!
@Aldor Humbleglow
No it's not weird. I wasn't a fan of the acting or special affects/what not but I did like the scenery/location. It was alright in that aspect. But yeah if you're into mythology this movie can let off bad vibes just cause of how.. stupid it is in that sense.
No it's not weird. I wasn't a fan of the acting or special affects/what not but I did like the scenery/location. It was alright in that aspect. But yeah if you're into mythology this movie can let off bad vibes just cause of how.. stupid it is in that sense.
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
30 Sep 2020, 17:01
Let's Chat!
@Annie Morgan
Yeah it is probably that, I don't think the movie is absolute trash, at least not the first one, but personally I just wasn't much into it, I guess is just a thing about tastes.
Yeah it is probably that, I don't think the movie is absolute trash, at least not the first one, but personally I just wasn't much into it, I guess is just a thing about tastes.
"Hope Is The Only Thing Stronger Than Fear."
30 Sep 2020, 17:02
Let's Chat!
the films are both horrificly bad, conversation over.
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
30 Sep 2020, 17:05
Let's Chat!
[font=century gothic] the author never even watched the movies- Can that possibly be a red flag?
also, helloo
also, helloo
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
30 Sep 2020, 17:13
Let's Chat!
Honestly I was just there for the cute people
_________________________________________________________ metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 | ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── |
30 Sep 2020, 17:14
Let's Chat!
c u t e ?
if you say so...
he actually wrote a really angry letter to the producers lol, he hates them too.
EDIT: AAAHHHH 700th MESSAGE! almost at 1000...
if you say so...
he actually wrote a really angry letter to the producers lol, he hates them too.
EDIT: AAAHHHH 700th MESSAGE! almost at 1000...
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
30 Sep 2020, 17:16
Let's Chat!
I mean who wouldn't by that point?
_________________________________________________________ metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 | ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── |
30 Sep 2020, 17:18
Let's Chat!
@Earl Gray
That is actually a good point, although, I would NOT have given writes to anyone before seeing the script first XD
Also congrats @Lucia Fox
That is actually a good point, although, I would NOT have given writes to anyone before seeing the script first XD
Also congrats @Lucia Fox
"Hope Is The Only Thing Stronger Than Fear."