30 Sep 2020, 14:20
Let's Chat!
okay i digress, the musical slaps
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
30 Sep 2020, 14:22
Let's Chat!
Wait it's actually really good
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
30 Sep 2020, 14:44
Let's Chat!
But how sad is to be the producers of said movie and be like:
''Wow, the freaking music is better than the movie itself.''
''Wow, the freaking music is better than the movie itself.''
"Hope Is The Only Thing Stronger Than Fear."
30 Sep 2020, 14:46
Let's Chat!
Credit where credit is due
_________________________________________________________ metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 | ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── |
30 Sep 2020, 14:48
Let's Chat!
Still, not specifically my taste on music, but meh, it is decent
"Hope Is The Only Thing Stronger Than Fear."
30 Sep 2020, 16:24
Let's Chat!
How did I not know of this.. well a pleasant start to my morning as I listen to this soundtrack.
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
30 Sep 2020, 16:30
Let's Chat!
Yessssssss xDDD
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
30 Sep 2020, 16:41
Let's Chat!
@Ivy Bellamy thank you so so much!
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
30 Sep 2020, 16:43
Let's Chat!
@Lucia Fox
I actually forgot we were still talking about the Percy Jackson soundtrack uh- I never finished listening to it, got stuck with a few things of my school and straight up went brain dead (I might have also left unanswered threads). So like- why does that movie exist again?
I actually forgot we were still talking about the Percy Jackson soundtrack uh- I never finished listening to it, got stuck with a few things of my school and straight up went brain dead (I might have also left unanswered threads). So like- why does that movie exist again?
"Hope Is The Only Thing Stronger Than Fear."
30 Sep 2020, 16:47
Let's Chat!
@Aldor Humbleglow Well the first movie was a hit (kind of) and uhh they made the second one which wasn't as favorable to the audience so they stopped themselves from making a third even though the left the second on a cliff hanger. Knowing people though, some other company is going to re-make it in the future since literally no movie has just the original anymore.
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell