OOC Let's Chat!

like right after the cupquake toooo- G*7ohIOXNvgtfqdjibhgvfrgyh

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
OMG I LOVE PERCY JACKSON!!!!!

And that scene was perfect!!!!!


Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile.
OOC Let's Chat!
Are we talking about Percy Jackson? I love those books so much. I don't like to pick favorite books, though, because that would hurt the rest of the book's feelings.
Edit: I was joking, but really, I don't pick favorites.

"Making a lark of the misery" - TS
OOC Let's Chat!
lol my favourite book was the last olympian :D

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes, Percy Jackson! :love2: I adored the Last Olympian - proper battles, Percabeth, Luke and everything :love2:

chill, it's only chaos
OOC Let's Chat!
YES

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
yEeEeEeEsSsSsSsSs

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
NO MORE MITOSIS HOMEWORK FOR ME

#ff007b | pinterest | ency | music
_________________________________________________________
metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 |
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
OOC Let's Chat!
ayyyy

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
*siiiigh* on to tech homework...

#ff007b | pinterest | ency | music
_________________________________________________________
metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 |
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────