OOC Let's Chat!

oh my gosh I've found my pjo people. I've read percy jackson and heroes of olympus - i gotta get around to reading the rest lmao

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
YES DO

ok Nell, go away now and read all the Magnus chase, Kane chronicles, and trials of Apollo.

Also, who else is excited for the next book coming out? AAHHH

i just realised how hopelessly ironic it is that we're talking about pjo on what is essentially a Harry potter fan site

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
I knowww I just never checked them out at the library :cry:
yeah it is lmao

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
so go do it nowww
I'm joking lol, but seriously you should go read them asap :o
heh

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
Percy Jason--------- Im weird T^T halp with gryfrin T^T

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lucia Fox I’ll probably get them soon lol

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
But.... Why? xDDD
Personally, I love frazel, percabeth, and jiper. yes, I know it's unoriginal, sue me
But I have so many ships I have no idea what my otp would be lol. Pain of being a bookworm, you're always in 50 fandoms at a time xD

gUd

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
ive read the heroes of olympus and saw the memes about the rest- (also I'm PERCABETH ALL THE WAY- I LOVED THE LIKE MOMENT IN THE BOOK----)

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok I'm starting to use spoilers now. Don't look if you haven't read pjo and hoo xDDD
Reducio
YESSS
AND THE UNDERWATER KISS BIT

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh. My. Gosh. YES

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown