28 Sep 2020, 21:53
Let's Chat!
Ah very nice! Yeah it's awesome to see the people who are ic and occ different. Just the talking is so different. I could never see Earl as a Slytherin- unless he's just so precious that people don't pay attention to him and then kicks people's kneecaps and runs off screaming maniacally.
Pygmy Puff Patronus hmm..
Pygmy Puff Patronus hmm..
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
28 Sep 2020, 21:54
Let's Chat!
If Earl's patronus isn't a Pygmy Puff I will sue
Martial Artist | Calming Presence
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | ArcPower: 5 | Accuracy: 8
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | ArcPower: 5 | Accuracy: 8
28 Sep 2020, 21:55
Let's Chat!
idk what to make Jo's patronus tho, like i thought a sphynx or a therstral because I'm planning that in her 4th year her mum sadly dies in front of her while they were out getting food and she was mugged? i thinks its a bit too brutal for a 4th year.
Last edited by Josette Rutledge on 28 Sep 2020, 21:55, edited 1 time in total.
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
28 Sep 2020, 21:55
Let's Chat!
speaking of patronuses,, what do you think your characters will have? i literally have no idea for lana
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
28 Sep 2020, 21:56
Let's Chat!
maybe a black cat? Sly and sometimes mean i think it might suit her. or even a snake?
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
28 Sep 2020, 21:56
Let's Chat!
aw poor jo 
just imagine a pygmy puff patronus though
@Lana Monet I'm waiting until fifth year to stalk that Mugglenet article >:D
just imagine a pygmy puff patronus though
@Lana Monet I'm waiting until fifth year to stalk that Mugglenet article >:D
chill, it's only chaos
28 Sep 2020, 21:57
Let's Chat!
irl i got a dragon,, talk abt chosen one
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
28 Sep 2020, 21:58
Let's Chat!
katherines one will be a snake a cobra
Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
28 Sep 2020, 21:58
Let's Chat!
i -
here lies scarlett ooc, sobbing with her common dolphin patronus whilst her friend gets a dragon @Lana Monet
here lies scarlett ooc, sobbing with her common dolphin patronus whilst her friend gets a dragon @Lana Monet
chill, it's only chaos
28 Sep 2020, 21:59
Let's Chat!
I'm going to apply for an Animagus for Annie during her 5th year and I was thinking of making it a Silver Fox but I have no clue for her patronus. If I can't think of something for her patronus then I'll just make it a Silver Fox as well.
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell