28 Sep 2020, 19:04
Let's Chat!
@Amelia Faye Also coming from a family with divorced parents, I think if you're really unsure about whether something is ok to write just run it by someone who has been through it but other than that it should be fine
Life is much easier when you just chill out | enzo delcroix |
28 Sep 2020, 19:05
Let's Chat!
lmaoo thank you!! i rly do try with her
and yeah like akari said,, like if something seems questionable just ask
and yeah like akari said,, like if something seems questionable just ask
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
28 Sep 2020, 19:06
Let's Chat!
@Amelia Faye Alec's parents are getting a divorce come December. Personally I'm looking into the more technical matters of it all just so I'm more aware.
Gotta work out the whole custody thing though.. Might need a bit of help with that even with my research.
28 Sep 2020, 19:12
Let's Chat!
Part of the divorced parents club! Hehe what a thing to share, lol
_________________________________________________________ metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 | ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── |
28 Sep 2020, 19:20
Let's Chat!
wow ooc im actually a gryffindor so rping a Slytherin is weird and fUnKy
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
28 Sep 2020, 19:25
Let's Chat!
I’m a sorted Gryffindor who has recently come to terms with the fact that I think I might be Hufflepuff. It’s an identity crisis.
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
28 Sep 2020, 19:34
Let's Chat!
I'm a Ravenclaw, but I think I'm leaning towards Ravenpuff. Wierdly, roleplaying a Huffle and trying to find the Huffle traits in her has made me find the Huffle traits in me too xD
I still stand as a raven tho >:D
I still stand as a raven tho >:D
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
28 Sep 2020, 19:37
Let's Chat!
I'm also a Ravenclaw, but Hufflepuff is a very close second. Like I once took a quiz where it calculated the percentages for each house, and Hufflepuff was like 2-3 points behind Ravenclaw, so I'm definitely a Ravenpuff.
The world is filled with nice people. If you can't find one, be one.
Stats:
Sta: 6 Eva: 7 Str: 7 Wis: 7 ArcP: 6 Acc: 8
28 Sep 2020, 19:39
Let's Chat!
@Josette Rutledge I'm a Slytherin. And I was freaking out when Alec got put into Gyrffindor[Identity crisis for me]. His family had come from the whole Slytherin bloodline for a long while now. And he was supposed to be this super EdGY kid who looked sweet but the second you'd talk to him you'd realize how much he just wanted to watch the world burn.
But upon him being put in Gryffindor I ended up taking a whole different route. Now he's this Gryff who's been told he should be in hufflepuff[damned stereotypes].
28 Sep 2020, 19:42
Let's Chat!
I'm a slytherin, but I knew Earl would be a hufflepuff from the moment I first put his name down!
_________________________________________________________ metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 | ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── |