OOC Let's Chat!

im somewhat good at memorizing stuff, my ming just goes blank when there's a use for it on something other then a test.

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
@Annie Morgan
Just plain old 'science' lmao

@Josette Rutledge
Ah yes, same

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
why is this so funny
Image posted by the member

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
lmaoooo @Lucia Fox

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
I- I feel like that pretty well resembles us.. made me chuckle. @Lucia Fox Also good luck with science haha @Nell Zoldak

♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you @Annie Morgan!

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
Aaaaahhh I have an idea that I want to happen to Amelia later (I'm talking like June next year possibly) but I don't want to be insensitive for anyone who actually does go through it - does anyone know any tips on how to write it without being insensitive?

Reducio
I plan on making Amelia's parents divorce but since I have never went through the process of having divorced parents I don't know if it's going to be insensitive to someone who actually does have divorced parents

Martial Artist | Calming Presence
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | ArcPower: 5 | Accuracy: 8
OOC Let's Chat!
@Amelia Faye Putting a big, fat Triggerwarning at the top of your thread is always a good method to warn people, if you are unsure. (Only if you don't break the rules of course, things like (child-)abuse I am quite sure, will not be accepted.)

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
@Amelia Faye as a person with divorced parents, i don't find it insensitive. that may just be me though

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
@Opeila Winters @Lana Monet Okay thank you guys! I'll probably just put a trigger warning before the thread just in case

Also @Lana Monet I absolutely love your character jsdksjd just thoguht I'd put that out there

Martial Artist | Calming Presence
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | ArcPower: 5 | Accuracy: 8