OOC Let's Chat!

i love sarcasm mainly because my family is oblivious to it.

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
Alina HATES transfigurations. She’ll give a correct answer that’s in the writing and yet get it marked wrong or criticized by the professor. She doesn’t like anything about it, or the professor.

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Lana's favorite professor is Vernatis despite her refusing to admit it

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
i once did lik 6 homework assignments all on different tabs but then it asked my to sign in and it got deleted and i haven't done a single homework assignment.

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
Now to do my hogwarts homework or my science homework? What to do, what to do, what to do...?

#ff007b | pinterest | ency | music
_________________________________________________________
metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 |
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
OOC Let's Chat!
@Alina Rosier lol, innocent teacher crushes are fine by the rules, just not the other way around... I actually find that very funny and relatable XD

Edit: Whoops, looks like I am late here XD

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
Real life homework is probably a better move in general :P But I can understand the temptation of picking HiO over RL. *Looks at the replies I rather to than studying*

This is my former staff account.
I also play: Serena Towers (Graduated PC), Arjan Oberoi (Graduated iNPC), Xiomara Torres (Current Student)
OOC Let's Chat!
I'll do your studying if you do my osmosis and cell theory homework for me.

#ff007b | pinterest | ency | music
_________________________________________________________
metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 |
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
OOC Let's Chat!
I have a science test tomorrow and I literally studied and memorized all the definitions - keep and mind there were 27 definitions - and all I had to know was the word. WHY

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
Hmm science and definitions.. Let me guess biology or chemistry? Or maybe anatomy.. @Nell Zoldak

♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell