28 Sep 2020, 15:35
Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine
Maybe I should start doing homework...
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
28 Sep 2020, 15:38
Let's Chat!
@Nell Zoldak, I only got the pet because it was a top earner thingthe next time a pet will be offered if probably next summer or something because now Adventures are starting up again.
Homework is good though >:)
|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
28 Sep 2020, 15:40
Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine Good to know! When I get the chance, I will do homework lmao.
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
28 Sep 2020, 15:56
Let's Chat!
one time i got a P in transfiguration. needless to say ill never try hw in that class again
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
28 Sep 2020, 16:06
Let's Chat!
I tried once but gave up halfway oop. Might try in October
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
28 Sep 2020, 16:16
Let's Chat!
i cant try october, i have an exam this Thursday and Friday although the school year just started T^T
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
28 Sep 2020, 16:17
Let's Chat!
Oop, good luck!
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
28 Sep 2020, 16:25
Let's Chat!
I'm working on the DADA homwork!!! Wish me luck
_________________________________________________________ metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 | ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── |
28 Sep 2020, 16:30
Let's Chat!
press L for good luck for tea Boy (I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry im sorry don't spam tho-) L
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist