OOC Let's Chat!

Yay for face claim pics!

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Earl Gray wrote: 27 Sep 2020, 18:31
Okay I'm so happy right now!!!! I found a few people that fit Earl's aesthetic, and because he's a metamorphmagus I can say he tailors his appearance a little every day, and aaaagh FINALLY it's been upsetting me for a while that I only have two pictures of him lol :)
Glad you found someone fitting for Earl!!

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh by the way, @Lana Monet I looked at the guy you sent me, and you're right, that's him! I just...I dunno the rest of his pictures kinda don't match the whole... thing earl has going on :( Thank you so much though!!! Like you saved me so many hours of searching!!!!

#ff007b | pinterest | ency | music
_________________________________________________________
metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 |
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
OOC Let's Chat!
just quickly sticking some faceclaim thingies for lucia here, please ignore xD

chloe blanchard
jessie li wang
regan kemper
bhumika arora

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
just took the alignment test for lana and she is without a doubt *dun dun* Chaotic Evil!!

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
Alina was Lawful Good.
...goody two shoes. 🙄

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
boriiiing,, jk i really love alina's character

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! I have a quick question - is there any forms or whatever you have to fill out before making a shop at the Leaky Cauldron? I want to make one but am not sure. . .


Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile.
OOC Let's Chat!
Nope, no forms. Just make it and you're set!

Stamina: 7 - Evasion: 6 - Strength: 5 - Wisdom: 6 - Arcane Power: 6-Accuracy: 5
Alpha of the Pack and Writer of the Celestious Chronicles
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks!

Do you guys think I should open a shop?
Last edited by Allie Lewis on 28 Sep 2020, 20:35, edited 1 time in total.


Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile.