OOC Let's Chat!

@Solomon Lear wasn't it like three times in a row? I watched once.. and could no longer put up with it. Nora really wanted to continue watching.

@Lucia Fox, you have no idea how many movie nights they have and its a film they are already seen. It's very funny to see.

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
OOC Let's Chat!
wow xD

Also, how many times have you redone your ency in the past week? Isn't it like 3? :love2:

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
Alec doesn't have just one stereotype or anything like that, though. His personality is a mix of a ton of people I know[how I came to that conclusion is beyond me.]. He's childish and gets nervous around people he doesn't know well. But he has this whole spit-fire side to him. He's scary if you get on his bad side. Yet you don't realize upon meeting him. He tends to be reckless no matter how hard he thinks about what he's about to do [He's an over thinker.]. And he has a code of morals, even with all that.[He started this whole pranking group with his friends. But one of the many rules was that these pranks would never purposely harm someone, physically or not.] He tries to stick to them. [I mean.. I guess he's privileged as well.. But doesn't really realize it.] I don't think I have much for him for the pureblood stereotype other than cold parents. But I feel as if they're trying their best.

Now random question time because I'm curious. Any of your characters have hobbies or things they like to do in their free time?

Trunk || Encyclopedia || “Rules and models destroy genius and art.” – William Hazlitt
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lucia Fox I re-did it so it was mobile friendly but it just didn't fit with me at all! So I'm changing it again. I think that is twice this week. I hope I can get it finished soon or before I decide I need to change it again.I am actually pretty proud of the Index I've done so far.

@Alec Mason, have you seen my baby child? Her hobby is to lose her wand. She also really realllly wants to be a musician when she is older so that is literally all she does in her spare time. Does not doing homework count as a hobby as well?

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
OOC Let's Chat!
Alina is learning how to paint and she likes to write down her thoughts and feelings. She’s also a planner so charts out things and such.

She plays the piano, likes swimming, likes to read, and crochets.

Also likes to be around nature; explore and identify plants; and climb trees.

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Can someone tell me how saved drafts work? ...Where do I find them after saving them?

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
@Alina Rosier, It's a post that people can't see. Only you can look at it. If you go onto My Messages or My RP at the bottom there is a button that drops down. It should say My drafts. There you can find them.

If you saved a draft on a certain thread, when you go to post a new post there will be a button at the top that says Load draft. There you go <3

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
OOC Let's Chat!
I have so many drafts I need to clear them out sometimehdj

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine , found it! THANK YOU! I don't think I ever would have figured that out on my own.

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Helloooo who wants to be friendss