27 Sep 2020, 16:10
Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine Oh I'm so sorry, that must have been really weird for you to come across something like that. Hopefully that person is out of your life
@Earl Gray See what I mean?? Like he's just so adorable. unswag of his parents to do that
Lana is just traumatized and due to that she's become distant and cruel. Like she's such a b**ch but I love her?? It's a weird love and hate sort of relationship
@Earl Gray See what I mean?? Like he's just so adorable. unswag of his parents to do that
Lana is just traumatized and due to that she's become distant and cruel. Like she's such a b**ch but I love her?? It's a weird love and hate sort of relationship
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
27 Sep 2020, 16:10
Let's Chat!
Good afternoon, everyone! Hope you're all doing well this weekend. I'm tagging a new Hufflepuff student here @Melody Anderson, so please give her a warm welcome![]()
![]()
Stamina: 11 | Evasion: 10 | Strength: 10 | Wisdom: 5 | Arcane Power: 7 | Accuracy: 12
Fearless|Martial Artist|Evasive Maneuvers|Obnoxiously Strong
Fearless|Martial Artist|Evasive Maneuvers|Obnoxiously Strong
27 Sep 2020, 16:11
Let's Chat!
Hey Melody!! Hopefully you like the site so far < 3
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
27 Sep 2020, 16:13
Let's Chat!
GUYS
I JUST FINISHED HAMILTON AND IT'S *breaks down sobbing*
I JUST FINISHED HAMILTON AND IT'S *breaks down sobbing*
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
27 Sep 2020, 16:13
Let's Chat!
wait like u just finished it?? i was so disappointed in burr omg
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
27 Sep 2020, 16:15
Let's Chat!
yup
It's taken me a week, in three sittings lol.
I KNOW RIGHT!! HE'S JUST- *breaks down again*
however.
it's still amazing.
EDIT: aaaahhhh 399 pages!!!
I KNOW RIGHT!! HE'S JUST- *breaks down again*
however.
it's still amazing.
EDIT: aaaahhhh 399 pages!!!
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
27 Sep 2020, 16:16
Let's Chat!
*appears in a puff of pink smoke* Did someone say HAMILTON?
_________________________________________________________ metamorphmagus - lovely creature | sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 0| wis • 5 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 | ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── |
27 Sep 2020, 16:16
Let's Chat!
mmmm-hmm
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
27 Sep 2020, 16:17
Let's Chat!
Welcome Melody.
And how many times did you guys make me watch Hamilton in discord?
And how many times did you guys make me watch Hamilton in discord?
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
27 Sep 2020, 16:18
Let's Chat!
wow - I've seen it exactly once. I finished it like 10 minutes ago xD
guess the hio community just loves hamilton then huh? I feel like half the world is in love with it xDD
guess the hio community just loves hamilton then huh? I feel like half the world is in love with it xDD
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |