26 Sep 2020, 22:52
Let's Chat!
YeAh @Lana Monet like the thread where i mentioned you in and you never replied again- (I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry )
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
26 Sep 2020, 22:53
Let's Chat!
I just applied to be a Prefect - I hope this goes well.
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
26 Sep 2020, 22:53
Let's Chat!
I dont know if there's a space for the slytherins and Good Luck Nell and Lana!
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
26 Sep 2020, 22:54
Let's Chat!
@Josette Rutledge WAIT OMG I FORGOT ABT THAT THREAD IM SO SORRYHBDJ
i'll respond in a few dw
@Nell Zoldak *glares*
jkjk good luck !!
i'll respond in a few dw
@Nell Zoldak *glares*
jkjk good luck !!
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
26 Sep 2020, 22:59
Let's Chat!
Good luck, Nell! Being a prefect is super fun, so best of luck to everyone applying!
chill babe. we're all bad in someone's story.
26 Sep 2020, 23:00
Let's Chat!
@Josette Rutledge No, there is no spot for the Slytherins. The Slytherin prefects are Koko Riddle, Nico Shymane, Ruby Cazares and Thomas Lestrange.
Good luck Nell and Lana!
Good luck Nell and Lana!
26 Sep 2020, 23:01
Let's Chat!
oh thank you @Opeila Winters ! I will keep an eye out
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
26 Sep 2020, 23:03
Let's Chat!
ya best of luck for both of you
Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
26 Sep 2020, 23:14
Let's Chat!
you'll all do brilliantly 
totally not procrastinating replies
totally not procrastinating replies
chill, it's only chaos
26 Sep 2020, 23:42
Let's Chat!
Thank you guys! hope you won’t get the spot all jokes good luck @Lana Monet! >:)
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown