26 Sep 2020, 17:54
Let's Chat!
yooo ravenclaw prefect spot just opened up,, ive been waiting forever omg
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
26 Sep 2020, 18:04
Let's Chat!
Wait theres spots? i know im new and all but there's spots where you can apply to be a prefect? And Good luck!
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
26 Sep 2020, 18:09
Let's Chat!
@Opeila Winters Yeah I'm thinking I might, it'd be good for Lana's character development,, plus I think it'd be a fun thing to take part in
@Josette Rutledge Yep! Every so often a current prefect will step down from their role and you can apply for the position
@Josette Rutledge Yep! Every so often a current prefect will step down from their role and you can apply for the position
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
26 Sep 2020, 18:11
Let's Chat!
@Lana Monet Never knew that, thats pretty neat! Thank you!
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
26 Sep 2020, 18:38
Let's Chat!
Ooh, good luck guys!
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
26 Sep 2020, 19:35
Let's Chat!
Haha, I was thinking of applying but it would make noo sense for Lizzie.... It could be good development though.
I had applied for co-captain but sadly did not get it. At least I got an owl saying I was a close runner up. That made me happy that Cecily got it anyway.
Only problem now is writing up he damn thing before the deadine. D:
|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
26 Sep 2020, 20:16
Let's Chat!
Just finished up the app, I'll send it later
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
26 Sep 2020, 22:36
Let's Chat!
So I just read every page of messages and oh my you all chat so much lmao
1. Nell and my iNPC Benjamin are both going to the masquerade ball. Neither would be interested in costume parties.
2. OMG i joined hogwarts is here in February and that’s where I started to rp, although I focused on curses more. Then in April, I found this site and liked it much much better.
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
26 Sep 2020, 22:42
Let's Chat!
I spend the most time in this thread than I do anywhere else
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c