26 Sep 2020, 01:21
Let's Chat!
@May Moonstar
1. LiGhT mOdE
2. what channels are you missing?
1. LiGhT mOdE
2. what channels are you missing?
Stamina: 6 || Evasion: 6 || Strength: 5 || Wisdom: 9 || Arcane Power: 7 || Accuracy: 7
Perfectionist II
Perfectionist II
26 Sep 2020, 01:22
Let's Chat!
bold move going on light mode like that...
Are your channels locked? That's rly weird
Are your channels locked? That's rly weird
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
26 Sep 2020, 03:19
Let's Chat!
Opinions? Think I might use this for replies..
I know it's probably a bit much.
26 Sep 2020, 03:38
Let's Chat!
@Alec Mason No it looks really good! I love the vibe André has
Idk if I really like Fyo's,, I'll probably end up changing at least 5 times
Idk if I really like Fyo's,, I'll probably end up changing at least 5 times
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
26 Sep 2020, 03:47
Let's Chat!
@Lana Monet I like his! Honestly same though.. Probably change mine even though I spent the longest time on the one I just made.
Kinda curious to read Fyo's backstory now. He has an interesting name.
edit: Alec should meet him.I think they'd be friends. I have to admit Alec probably would be annoyed with Fyo's attitude at first though. That's the way he was with Wyatt Starkey. Their sort of close now. But they've gotten into quite a few arguments. The kid had to stay at Alec's house during the summer. And Alec locked him out because of something he said..
Last edited by Alec Mason on 26 Sep 2020, 04:07, edited 1 time in total.
26 Sep 2020, 03:52
Let's Chat!
Fyodor's origin still has a long way to go, yet I have a lot of it scripted already. Don't wanna upload until it's completely finished though. HIs name I'm really proud of
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
26 Sep 2020, 04:09
Let's Chat!
I agree with you @Lana Monet like i also don't like publishing stuff until its finish, i kind of have this rule that if I'm not proud of it I'm not going to display it
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
26 Sep 2020, 04:13
Let's Chat!
Literally,, like it makes me feel self-conscious n stuff. < 3 Quality over quantity I suppose
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
26 Sep 2020, 04:17
Let's Chat!
i said that today in history when we were talking about why before the 19th century almost every kid died ( i said "Quantity over quality I guess)
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
26 Sep 2020, 08:54
Let's Chat!
Aaahhh I love all those banners :o
I made a new one for Lucia for the ball, can't wait to use it
I made a new one for Lucia for the ball, can't wait to use it
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
