25 Sep 2020, 21:39
Let's Chat!
my friend convinced me to join, i did and now she isn't active anymore.. It kinda sucks, i also was ofline for like the whole summer and i was like "Imma check hogwarts.io" and then i was back. And Yes, Algebra Can put you to sleep @Lana Monet , i finished algebra 1 last year.
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
25 Sep 2020, 22:50
Let's Chat!
I found this site ages ago and kept making different characters but never bothered to shop and write their 220 word description XD I couldn't even read the entire owl-
But then I knuckled down, made a completely cliche character and here I am
No turning back-
But then I knuckled down, made a completely cliche character and here I am
chill, it's only chaos
25 Sep 2020, 22:54
Let's Chat!
yeah, actully this is my second character, because the account i made got deleted after a week you wont find her here but her name was kristine kinsley
she was going to be jo. but this is jo version 5 because she was going to be so diffrent.
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
25 Sep 2020, 22:58
Let's Chat!
This is my second character, even though I slightly miss my old girl. Brielle Gray was her name, she was super sweet despite being a Slytherin. Though I really lost track of her storyline and got unmotivated
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
25 Sep 2020, 22:59
Let's Chat!
Yeah it's so odd.. When I was writing Alec's backstory it felt like it took a lot and I had to drag it out. Before this I was used to roleplaying only using a few sentences each time. Now it feels like 300 word replies to roleplays are short. Also I didn't realize how meaningful his backstory would be while writing it. That was something I tried to go through with my iNPC to make sure his felt more meaningful.
25 Sep 2020, 23:01
Let's Chat!
@Alec Mason That's exactly the same for me 
@Lana Monet I really like Lana's character though...she's so interesting
@Josette Rutledge oh okay! version 5? gosh :o
@Lana Monet I really like Lana's character though...she's so interesting
@Josette Rutledge oh okay! version 5? gosh :o
chill, it's only chaos
25 Sep 2020, 23:08
Let's Chat!
@Alec Mason Literally!! Like I felt as if creating a thorough backstory and personality was impossible, and that I'd never compare to the other writers on the site. Now I've become so attached to Lana and am almost always trying to better her/create more information on her character.
@Scarlett Aden Thank you!! I really do try to make her as compelling as possible.
Even if she is a deranged sort of girl...
@Scarlett Aden Thank you!! I really do try to make her as compelling as possible.
Even if she is a deranged sort of girl...
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
25 Sep 2020, 23:14
Let's Chat!
This is so interesting! Would you be one of the fourth years now, if you made a character when you first found it, @Scarlett Aden?
@Lana Monet I remember Brielle from Gem Stuart's relationships... they were together, weren't they?
Also I found the site while doing homework research for a different site, that was not so high on the roleplay though.
Also Opeila is my very first OC from five years ago. She was originally an assassin in a star wars roleplay XD
@Lana Monet I remember Brielle from Gem Stuart's relationships... they were together, weren't they?
Also I found the site while doing homework research for a different site, that was not so high on the roleplay though.
Also Opeila is my very first OC from five years ago. She was originally an assassin in a star wars roleplay XD
25 Sep 2020, 23:17
Let's Chat!
@Opeila Winters A fourth year if I had made an account the first time I saw, a third-year when I looked at it more in-depth, then forgot, then found it again and joined xD Homework research? About Hogwarts? :o
chill, it's only chaos
25 Sep 2020, 23:17
Let's Chat!
@Opeila Winters Ah, yes Gem!! I miss him, seems he isn't on the site as much anymore. They had sort of a fling together, though first year relationships usually don't tend to end well
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c