25 Sep 2020, 19:18
Let's Chat!
Communicating w/ sign language thats so cute omg
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
25 Sep 2020, 19:19
Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine no, like... pseudo sign language XD It's very adorable. They more talking in gestures than words XD
25 Sep 2020, 19:20
Let's Chat!
@Opeila Winters, now that is funny.... I love it
I put parents.. omg... his parents ran away. Nevermind. I meant his grandparents who are deaf to the bone.
|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
25 Sep 2020, 19:21
Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine , ran away?
Man, Alina's are absentee (or well, mother was when alive) but running away seems harsh, man.
Man, Alina's are absentee (or well, mother was when alive) but running away seems harsh, man.
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
25 Sep 2020, 19:21
Let's Chat!
That font though
Edit: My iNPC lost two sets of parents..I am was really mean to him with his backstory. I feel bad..
Last edited by Alec Mason on 25 Sep 2020, 19:23, edited 1 time in total.
25 Sep 2020, 19:23
Let's Chat!
@Alina Rosier, well, Berry thinks they work abroad. But they ran away together because they were young and stuff.
|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
25 Sep 2020, 19:24
Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine , poor kid. I think I want to give Berry a hug.
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
25 Sep 2020, 19:27
Let's Chat!
ya katherine might go solo if no ones asks her tbh so same @Meredith Ready
Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
25 Sep 2020, 19:40
Let's Chat!
I think the ball's gonna be a fantastic mess with or without a date XD
25 Sep 2020, 19:43
Let's Chat!
in other words secret blossom ball 2.0??
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist