OOC Let's Chat!

what?

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I can say a dragon would be cool but moderating that would be a hell of a process. The planners are other students who do have real life situations as well.

As a note, I don’t think begging (well that’s what it looks like to me) for a dragon in suggestions will bring young one. They have planned a ball and want to make everyone happy. If they bring out the ball and have no dragon they they might honk it is their fault for not being on the ball. So I personally will be happy with whatever.

To me it does seem a bit rude on how you are all wanting it but I can understand your methods <3 As I imagine the people have already forbidden a plan ready.

Hope you are all having a good day :D

Also please do not take this to heart. I am just saying that it may make some people uncomfortable and Male them have bad opinions on you. I still love you all the same

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
OOC Let's Chat!
Don't worry! We know you're not speaking from a place of malice

It's more a joke than anything, as it's not likely we'd actually get a dragon to show up at the ball such last minute. We're not upset if the ball carries on as normal, it'll still be a fun event overall.

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh dear we didnt mean to be rude or anything like that! This whole chaotic dragon thing is just a joke ha ha, the past events always had something so we brought up the dragon thing as a silly joke. Though, id be surprised if a dangerous animal did actually show up o.o

I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I totally understand it as a joke. But filling up suggestions? Now, that’s something that makes me think you oh went a little too far on <3

I am very excited for the ball though
Last edited by Lizzie Verdine on 24 Sep 2020, 21:23, edited 1 time in total.

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, man.. Uhh.. Alec is probably never going to want to ever go to a ball/dance or whatever you'd like to call it. After this one. He lucked with me being stressed. And only having just joined the site. When the blossom ball was going on.

On the bright side. Alec did start this whole complicated prank group thing.
Soooooooo.. Good for him, I guess?
That also reminds me.. We need someone for Alec and Leonard Oaksworth to become friends with so they can start that up again. We had to stop cause Clifton Troublefield left the site. But I really, really want to keep it going..

Trunk || Encyclopedia || “Rules and models destroy genius and art.” – William Hazlitt
OOC Let's Chat!
Lana was very much the troublemaker and prankster her first year, though the summer afterwards caused some things to happen at home, therefore now she's just broken.

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
Jay is still a bit of a prankster, its just that in their third year their friends/aquaintances are too busy (aka left the site) and their mind is stuck on if their guardian, Sir Victoria, will come back so they hadnt had much time to do some fun/dumb pranks. Right now they're all serious and they need someone to bring out the more childish side of them out

I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
OOC Let's Chat!
nIcEee

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
I hope you all know how much of a prankster Scarlett is :sweatingbullets:

chill, it's only chaos