23 Sep 2020, 22:03
Let's Chat!
What Lana said. And here is also the official masterlist of spells by our Defense against the Dark Arts teacher, Professor Pendrast.
And in the Update thread, the first post, there are two reducios. The first includes all the spells you learn, plus the year you learn them in. When you graduate, you can automatically add all the spells from the previous year.
And in the Update thread, the first post, there are two reducios. The first includes all the spells you learn, plus the year you learn them in. When you graduate, you can automatically add all the spells from the previous year.
Last edited by Opeila Winters on 23 Sep 2020, 22:04, edited 1 time in total.
23 Sep 2020, 22:03
Let's Chat!
@Alina Rosier Lots of people on the site have specifically coded trunks, though some/most just choose to go with the standard template since that's what's easiest.
Below are the spells and potions that you learn upon first year graduation
and jay that's sick,, if only I had the patience to do art
Below are the spells and potions that you learn upon first year graduation
Reducio
Spells
Dancing-Feet Spell • Tarantallegra - Charms 1
Mending Charm • Reparo - Charms 1
Levitation Charm • Wingardium Leviosa - Charms 2
Wand-Lighting Charm • Lumos - Charms 3
Wand-Extinguishing Charm • Nox - Charms 3
Locking Charm • Colloportus - Charms 4
Unlocking Charm • Alohomora - Charms 4
Umbrella Spell • Pluvia Velo - Charms 5
Matchstick to Needle • Conmutocus - Transfiguration 4
Untransfiguration • Reparifarge - Transfiguration 5
Green Sparks Charm • Verdimillious - DADA 1
Red Spark Charm • Periculum - DADA 1
Curse of the Bogies • Mucus ad Nauseam - DADA 2
Knockback Jinx • Flipendo - DADA 3
Smokescreen Spell • Fumos - DADA 4
Cleaning Charm • Scourgify - HoM 3
Snowflake-Creating Spell • Nix Facitur - Astronomy 3
Fire-Making Spell • Incendio - Herbology 2
Extinguishing Charm • Extinguo - Herbology 3
Four-Point Spell • Point Me - Flying 3
Potions
Cure for Boils (First Lesson)
Herbicide Potion (First Lesson)
Forgetfulness Potion (First Lesson)
Antidote to Common Poisons (Second Lesson)
Antidote to Uncommon Poisons (Second Lesson)
Bruise Removal Paste (Third Lesson)
Burn Healing Paste (Third Lesson)
Babbling Beverage (Fourth Lesson)
Confusing Concoction (Fourth Lesson)
Dizziness Draught (Fourth Lesson)
Muffling Draught (Fifth Lesson)
Dogbreath Potion (Fifth Lesson)
Pompion Potion (Herbology Second Lesson)
Dancing-Feet Spell • Tarantallegra - Charms 1
Mending Charm • Reparo - Charms 1
Levitation Charm • Wingardium Leviosa - Charms 2
Wand-Lighting Charm • Lumos - Charms 3
Wand-Extinguishing Charm • Nox - Charms 3
Locking Charm • Colloportus - Charms 4
Unlocking Charm • Alohomora - Charms 4
Umbrella Spell • Pluvia Velo - Charms 5
Matchstick to Needle • Conmutocus - Transfiguration 4
Untransfiguration • Reparifarge - Transfiguration 5
Green Sparks Charm • Verdimillious - DADA 1
Red Spark Charm • Periculum - DADA 1
Curse of the Bogies • Mucus ad Nauseam - DADA 2
Knockback Jinx • Flipendo - DADA 3
Smokescreen Spell • Fumos - DADA 4
Cleaning Charm • Scourgify - HoM 3
Snowflake-Creating Spell • Nix Facitur - Astronomy 3
Fire-Making Spell • Incendio - Herbology 2
Extinguishing Charm • Extinguo - Herbology 3
Four-Point Spell • Point Me - Flying 3
Potions
Cure for Boils (First Lesson)
Herbicide Potion (First Lesson)
Forgetfulness Potion (First Lesson)
Antidote to Common Poisons (Second Lesson)
Antidote to Uncommon Poisons (Second Lesson)
Bruise Removal Paste (Third Lesson)
Burn Healing Paste (Third Lesson)
Babbling Beverage (Fourth Lesson)
Confusing Concoction (Fourth Lesson)
Dizziness Draught (Fourth Lesson)
Muffling Draught (Fifth Lesson)
Dogbreath Potion (Fifth Lesson)
Pompion Potion (Herbology Second Lesson)
and jay that's sick,, if only I had the patience to do art
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
23 Sep 2020, 22:05
Let's Chat!
I use the coding section to put my spells in alphabetical order. That way I find them faster.
23 Sep 2020, 22:08
Let's Chat!
Thanks, I think maybe I get it. You've all been a better help though and I appreciate your time!
One more little question. When I'm attempting the code, do I put in the new entries? I'm guessing yes?
One more little question. When I'm attempting the code, do I put in the new entries? I'm guessing yes?
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
23 Sep 2020, 22:13
Let's Chat!
Yes! The coding is actually for the sake of copy and pasting, otherwise they will just add the spells somewhere somehow. I mean, they will still see to it that it looks good, but if you have extra wishes, that's what the coding section is for.
23 Sep 2020, 22:17
Let's Chat!
I thought they went to a standardized trunk form where we can only have one image at the top. Is that still the case?
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
23 Sep 2020, 22:21
Let's Chat!
At the top, or the bottom, or none at all... There is still a little freedom. You can also first list the potions and then the spells, list your items or not...
23 Sep 2020, 22:35
Let's Chat!
Okkkk, I think I got it finished now. Thanks again everyone for all the help. I was so lost I didn't even know what to really ask for but I think you helped greatly!
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
23 Sep 2020, 22:37
Let's Chat!
Ofc! Glad we were able to help
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
24 Sep 2020, 16:37
Let's Chat!
you are doing good tho! like really good, i feel like she is so nice and so hyper and loves to ramble and yes making an lgbtq+ character is HaRd @Riley Arcite
gAy WitChEs GaY wItChEs
gAy WitChEs GaY wItChEs
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist