23 Sep 2020, 20:02
Let's Chat!
I remember when I first made Lana and planned on making her a cottagecore Ravenclaw.. Needless to say, she is anything but
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
23 Sep 2020, 20:23
Let's Chat!
Is this what we use to update the trunk for spells and such?
https://www.hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f ... 15#p181792
https://www.hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f ... 15#p181792
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
23 Sep 2020, 20:30
Let's Chat!
Yes I think it is.
The best and most beautiful things in the world can't be seen or touched, but are felt in the heart.
-Helen Keller
23 Sep 2020, 21:21
Let's Chat!
@Alina Rosier Yup, just follow the form and do a post then the index team will update your trunk
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
23 Sep 2020, 21:38
Let's Chat!
@Annie Morgan , so I can just update it saying 'all spells upon completion of second year' and show my profile as proof?
Sorry for so much confusion. This is why I never participate in the big stuff on the site like main stories and whatnot.
Sorry for so much confusion. This is why I never participate in the big stuff on the site like main stories and whatnot.
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
23 Sep 2020, 21:44
Let's Chat!
@Alina Rosier as far as I know the index team put the 'Items added', so they can copy and paste whatever you want to add. I don't know if they would accept a summery like that. If they do, it would mean a lot more work for them, so it would definitely be more considerate towards them to list out the things you want to add.
As proof "graduation to second year" should be enough, they can see what year you are in.
As proof "graduation to second year" should be enough, they can see what year you are in.
23 Sep 2020, 21:48
Let's Chat!
Okay, last question. How do I know those that listed things for going into second year didn't do additional homework and assignments to get some of the other spells and such?
I was hoping to find like a master list of 'here's what you'd earn after first year' but I don't know if I'm looking at the right place.
I was hoping to find like a master list of 'here's what you'd earn after first year' but I don't know if I'm looking at the right place.
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
23 Sep 2020, 21:53
Let's Chat!
@Alina Rosier The spells listed under the reducio in the Update trunk form thread tell you which spells and potions you learned the previous year. You can copy and paste them into your trunk form
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
23 Sep 2020, 21:59
Let's Chat!
@Lana Monet , I only see where other people have just placed theres. How do I know that some of those weren't with additional homework?
And why do we need to code it when there's only one standard code and it seems when people post their code it's not code, but just shows what it looks like?
I think I'm too lost to even attempt this. I give. The dueling team isn't for Alina, ha.
And why do we need to code it when there's only one standard code and it seems when people post their code it's not code, but just shows what it looks like?
I think I'm too lost to even attempt this. I give. The dueling team isn't for Alina, ha.
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
23 Sep 2020, 22:00
Let's Chat!
Wasspoppin, im currently writing down some scenes from roleplays do draw later for my ency lol
I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.