OOC Let's Chat!

I usually use my banner when posting a starter/first post in a thread

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
I cant see the image i wrote to tech support T^T

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
haven't read anything from pg351 lol, what'd I miss?

Also, where does it say it's a masked ball?

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
I Was Hoping For Slytherin But Ya Know You Win Some You Lose Some!

F.S
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome @Finn Snake! Uhhh, damn, I'm sure you are a great addition to your house... Too bad it's not mine :P
If you need some help on site, don't hesitate to ask!

@Lucia Fox There is a banner made by one of the organizers, which has masks on it.

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome Finn! I was hoping for Slytherin too but finally, I also feel good in Ravenclaw.

Kevin Miller but you can call me Kev!
OOC Let's Chat!
@Kevin Miller that's great! I like to say that your house is only what you make out of it. Every house can be boring as heck, but every house can also be amazing :P

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
Frost Cira wrote: 19 Sep 2020, 22:04
serena is my role model tbh <3
I- I just saw this. Definitely don't deserve that! :sweatingbullets:

PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
*opens widely the Leaky Couldron's doors and comes in with a great smile*

Heyoo here!
Well i'm sure that all Houses can fit to everybody and that everybody can fit to all Houses. We just have this little extra that leads us into one or another. Of course, Chems was made to go to Gryffindor but she has some Hufflepuff and Slytherin's characteristics too. And a bit of Ravenclaw but well... a lack of pure intelligence. :roll:

I take this opportunity to apologize for my english, it's not my native language and I'm still learning. :cute:
OOC Let's Chat!
I feel like Katherine was supposed to enter Slytherin bc of her personality shes manipulative evil mischievous she fits all characteristics.But I got chosen in Gryffindor the only thing that makes me happy that I'm in Gryffindor is the people in it they are so welcoming so u might not be in the right house but just try to enjoy the moment I was in the beginning so sad that I didn't enter slytherin but srsly u will like the people there and ya just live the moment that's my advice

Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.