OOC Let's Chat!

Jo is an only child, and im the youngest irl, i know these games arent the most family friendly but hear me out- The last of us and The whole Entire Fallout series are a Masterpiece, they show the human side of characters their emotions and thought process and their lives. (if you didn't know they're are both a big profit first person shooter games with underlining mysteries and story lines, the need logic and really make you cry) just like the harry potter series- the characters arent blank people with oh so perfect lives and mental health, like Ron, he has a lot of siblings and a lot to look up to to even leave a footprint in the big family tree, Like in ATLA there's character arks and development and all these things are *AMAZING* to say the least, the work put into them is amazing

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
I had to look mine up. Only remembered the first name.
Carter Bradshaw. Doesn't look like he was very active at all. Never even made an ency page.
Oh wells, he's missing out!

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Lana's brother got disowned from the family, leaving her kinda bitter. She loves him a lot, though her parents forbid contact with him.

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
hA! my siblings only like talking about theories and watching the HP movies with me, that is relating to the HP universe, they actually don't like this site because I'm always typing and its "annoying" also that's very interesting Lana!

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
I convinced my sister to join HiO,, so far she likes it and I hope she'll stick around :happy:

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lana Monet That's neat! I kind of wish my sibling stayed a bit more active, if only so he and my character could do more IC threads together, but alas, no such luck. Oh well.

Stamina: 7 - Evasion: 6 - Strength: 5 - Wisdom: 6 - Arcane Power: 6-Accuracy: 5
Alpha of the Pack and Writer of the Celestious Chronicles
OOC Let's Chat!
I have 4 siblings irl, I'm the middle child-

Like honestly, I love them to death but omygod I just wanna slap them sometimes XD

also I'm American-Thai irl but I can barely speak the Thai language- like honestly mate, croikey! We love our VeGeMiTe AnD bUtTeR XDDD

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
OOC Let's Chat!
my siblings dont like or dislike harrypotter really, i mean my sister was the one that introduced me to the Harry Potter universe with the first movie, and same i love my siblings so much i have 4 too 2 in laws and to bio @Ashlyn Winters and as an immigrant it sucks because if you know a language like ukranian its going to get overshadowed by your ability to speak russian

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist
OOC Let's Chat!
Meh, rl, I'm the youngest of my brothers, it ain't easy, but it's honest work and love. Meanwhile, Aldor hates the rest of his siblings.

"Hope Is The Only Thing Stronger Than Fear."
OOC Let's Chat!
Image posted by the member

Playing around with some stuff this evening. I've noticed some people use banners similar to the one above. When do you use them? I'm guess for when there's multiple people posting in a thread?

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3