22 Sep 2020, 20:21
Let's Chat!
Hio!
The best and most beautiful things in the world can't be seen or touched, but are felt in the heart.
-Helen Keller
22 Sep 2020, 20:27
Let's Chat!
i fixed the poll so you can vote for 5 things lmao
I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
22 Sep 2020, 20:27
Let's Chat!
Yay! Be right back!
The best and most beautiful things in the world can't be seen or touched, but are felt in the heart.
-Helen Keller
22 Sep 2020, 20:28
Let's Chat!
@Jane Victoria
Because we all know that everything will go down horribly. Like the worst thing that could happen, is that- the school decides to serve cantalupes and- horse radish- and worst of all- the curse of the onion rings-
Because we all know that everything will go down horribly. Like the worst thing that could happen, is that- the school decides to serve cantalupes and- horse radish- and worst of all- the curse of the onion rings-
Last edited by Aldor Humbleglow on 22 Sep 2020, 20:30, edited 1 time in total.
"Hope Is The Only Thing Stronger Than Fear."
22 Sep 2020, 20:29
Let's Chat!
It will be very bad because that happens every time Lear is involved. lol
The best and most beautiful things in the world can't be seen or touched, but are felt in the heart.
-Helen Keller
22 Sep 2020, 20:29
Let's Chat!
Yep! Also, its a masquerade so im half expecting someone not from hogwarts with a mask to just jump in on the dance floor XDAldor Humbleglow wrote: 22 Sep 2020, 20:28 @Jane Victoria
Because we all know that everything will go down horribly.
I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
22 Sep 2020, 20:31
Let's Chat!
yep
The best and most beautiful things in the world can't be seen or touched, but are felt in the heart.
-Helen Keller
22 Sep 2020, 20:36
Let's Chat!
@Akari Kato
Here's info about hags.
@Lizzie Verdine Yes I get what you mean. Sometimes books and movies take certain subjects so lightly, it becomes a regular thing. For example: in one book I was reading, they ran into monsters so much it wasn't even scary anymore. If there's something frightening you see in repetion, your mind gets used to it and automatically accepts it (Welp that was really long).
Long story short: I get where you're coming from![]()
Random subject change, because this is taking a turn: Has anyone noticed how certain times of the year give you writer's block? Or is it just me? About this time last year I had terrible writer's block, and now I do again. Ahh!
"Making a lark of the misery" - TS
22 Sep 2020, 20:41
Let's Chat!
Ah ok thank you @Paisley Brown!
Lmao I wasn't even writing (unless it was for school) or roleplaying last year... XD
Lmao I wasn't even writing (unless it was for school) or roleplaying last year... XD
Life is much easier when you just chill out | enzo delcroix |
22 Sep 2020, 20:42
Let's Chat!
random subject because i dont know how to talk here:
have you guys ever based your characters off of someone or am I weird?
have you guys ever based your characters off of someone or am I weird?
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist