OOC Let's Chat!

I'm gonna shoot out some homework as well XD I want that freezing spell and I want that blindfolding spell XD
Wow, Lizzie, Opeila only just had to witness a student getting murdered T.T No more deaths..

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
W- what? I want to see someone die! Well, LIZZIE DOES! >:( feels like she is missing out. Maybe Lizzie should die... but not right now.. in the future when she is like 60

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
OOC Let's Chat!
Look at the Slytherin event in Summer Camp... Victor got stabbed by the darkness T.T Poor boy

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
That's.. not that sad.. Lol I read that and basically laughed.. I am such a manic. Please don't hate me >;)

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
OOC Let's Chat!
I... Ok? O.O Why did you find that funny though? I felt so sad reading that...

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
I have watched to many crime shows and murder films to realize that not every death is sad. Most are.. but some are just... idk.. I really don't want to make people uncomfortable.

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
OOC Let's Chat!
I am seriously missing something here. Who got stabbed by darkness? Who is Victor and what on Earth happened to them? Is there a thread I should read? Who's dying? Why does @Lizzie Verdine what to see the students get killed?
XD

"Making a lark of the misery" - TS
OOC Let's Chat!
I have a question too XD what is a hag? or hags?...

Life is much easier when you just chill out | enzo delcroix |
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine : ''I don't want to make people uncomfortable.'' Just a minute ago: ''I WANT TO SEE SOMEONE DIE!''
Last edited by Aldor Humbleglow on 22 Sep 2020, 20:09, edited 1 time in total.

"Hope Is The Only Thing Stronger Than Fear."
OOC Let's Chat!
Myself, I have no idea how darkness has the ability to stab people xD

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│