22 Sep 2020, 18:28
Let's Chat!
Hah - Lucia doesn't really mind brooms when it's not too high up, but at like 10metres+ she's scared stiff she'll fall off xDD
My iNPC, however, is Miss Wonder on a broom and loves it xDD basically i just wanted a character who can actually participate in sporty stuff lol
My iNPC, however, is Miss Wonder on a broom and loves it xDD basically i just wanted a character who can actually participate in sporty stuff lol
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
22 Sep 2020, 18:30
Let's Chat!
When I first started as a first-year, I collected my scholarship (1 sickle per day) each day from my dorm room, joined errands with a few sickles as rewards, and did some art commissions. Second-year (changed to 2 sickles per day) still the same routine of collecting money until I became a Prefect since last year September. I never forgot to collect my scholarship and Prefect salary everyday, still joined errands when I have time and did art commissions. As a Quidditch player, I was able to buy a Shooting Star broom (10 galleons), then later sell it and bought a Nimbus 1700 (22 galleons), then later sell it again and finally got enough money to buy a Silver Arrow (60 galleons).Nell Zoldak wrote: 22 Sep 2020, 18:21@Lucia Fox
That's what I'm saying! How the heck did you do that @Griseldis Edelhardt
So all these galleons I saved up so far are through hard work, dedication, and patience.
Stamina: 11 | Evasion: 10 | Strength: 10 | Wisdom: 5 | Arcane Power: 7 | Accuracy: 12
Fearless|Martial Artist|Evasive Maneuvers|Obnoxiously Strong
Fearless|Martial Artist|Evasive Maneuvers|Obnoxiously Strong
22 Sep 2020, 18:31
Let's Chat!
I might get a broom, then, if Cassie (my iNPC) gets on the broomracing team. Is the Shooting Star worth it, @Griseldis Edelhardt?
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
22 Sep 2020, 18:33
Let's Chat!
For beginners, it's worth it cause it's obviously better than a school broom xD I mean, once you have a certain amount of money, you can sell it to get some extras to see if you can buy a much better broom in the future.Lucia Fox wrote: 22 Sep 2020, 18:31 I might get a broom, then, if Cassie (my iNPC) gets on the broomracing team. Is the Shooting Star worth it, @Griseldis Edelhardt?
Stamina: 11 | Evasion: 10 | Strength: 10 | Wisdom: 5 | Arcane Power: 7 | Accuracy: 12
Fearless|Martial Artist|Evasive Maneuvers|Obnoxiously Strong
Fearless|Martial Artist|Evasive Maneuvers|Obnoxiously Strong
22 Sep 2020, 18:37
Let's Chat!
@Griseldis Edelhardt
Lol, yeah.
I think I'll just save up for now then, rather than getting Lucia a cat.
Sorry @Alina Rosier, looks like Alina won't be able to steal any fluffballs after all >:0 xDD
Lol, yeah.
I think I'll just save up for now then, rather than getting Lucia a cat.
Sorry @Alina Rosier, looks like Alina won't be able to steal any fluffballs after all >:0 xDD
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
22 Sep 2020, 18:39
Let's Chat!
@Lucia Fox Man, she’ll just have to save up for her own. She will share.
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
22 Sep 2020, 18:40
Let's Chat!
hm, I should hope so. If @Alina Rosier wants to steal any future pet of Lucia's she'll have to pay it back with her own
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
22 Sep 2020, 18:41
Let's Chat!
@Lucia Fox Shes a giver, not a taker. A lover, not a fighter.
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
22 Sep 2020, 18:46
Let's Chat!
Ok then. I guess @Alina Rosier can always give Lucia fun time with her pet in that case 
Unless it's a rat. allergies lol
Or a tarantula cause Lucia's terrified of them
Unless it's a rat. allergies lol
Or a tarantula cause Lucia's terrified of them
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
22 Sep 2020, 18:46
Let's Chat!
Oooh @Alec Mason we should do a flying themed thread sometime XD Opeila always gets extremely nervous as soon as it's more than floating on one point in the air XD A born hater of rollercoasters XD