22 Sep 2020, 17:05
Let's Chat!
Whew, I'm glad to be up to date finally on Alina's little letters not sent/diary sort of thread. WHY I thought that would be a good idea is beyond me.
Now I'm sad. My girl is going to need some pick-me-ups for this school year.
Now I'm sad. My girl is going to need some pick-me-ups for this school year.
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
22 Sep 2020, 17:20
Let's Chat!
@Charlotte Phelps
I don't even understand coding, I tried to learn once and I got nothing from it, after a few days of trying I decided I was simply going to forget I ever tried and kept going with my uh, very bad ability to draw. Awful, ability actually. . .
So yes, at first my plan for when I got out of school, was either studying for being a teacher, learning coding or drawing, uh- tried all, and non are for me folks, Psychology is probably my last option
I don't even understand coding, I tried to learn once and I got nothing from it, after a few days of trying I decided I was simply going to forget I ever tried and kept going with my uh, very bad ability to draw. Awful, ability actually. . .
So yes, at first my plan for when I got out of school, was either studying for being a teacher, learning coding or drawing, uh- tried all, and non are for me folks, Psychology is probably my last option
Last edited by Aldor Humbleglow on 22 Sep 2020, 17:24, edited 1 time in total.
"Hope Is The Only Thing Stronger Than Fear."
22 Sep 2020, 17:20
Let's Chat!
AAH
I finally have 10 galleons! xDDD
I've been saving up ages lol, to get a cat.
but i keep having second thoughts... oof xDD
Anything anyone would consider more worthwhile than a cat for 10 galleons, or should I just go get one?
I finally have 10 galleons! xDDD
I've been saving up ages lol, to get a cat.
but i keep having second thoughts... oof xDD
Anything anyone would consider more worthwhile than a cat for 10 galleons, or should I just go get one?
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
22 Sep 2020, 17:23
Let's Chat!
@Lucia Fox
Alina has been wanting a cat too and saving up! Warning, if you get one, and it stays in the dorm with the girls, she might just try to steal it or win over its affections!
Alina has been wanting a cat too and saving up! Warning, if you get one, and it stays in the dorm with the girls, she might just try to steal it or win over its affections!
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
22 Sep 2020, 17:24
Let's Chat!
I'm here looing at how you have 16 galleons each. Including items.. Here I am with 49.. How did that happen?
|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
22 Sep 2020, 17:26
Let's Chat!
@Aldor Humbleglow It really is complicated
I'm sure you're not awful at drawing tho!!
I plan on purchasing the Marauders Map once I save up 10 galleons. I think that would be cool item to have
I'm sure you're not awful at drawing tho!!
I plan on purchasing the Marauders Map once I save up 10 galleons. I think that would be cool item to have
22 Sep 2020, 17:26
Let's Chat!
49, woah. Maybe you've gotten donations from others? I've only done some of the errands last year (and didn't figure all of them the right way so I think I only got credit for one) and then just the slow climb of the scholarship.
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
22 Sep 2020, 17:27
Let's Chat!
I will keep that in mind. Lucia won't want @Alina Rosier stealing her precious baby girl >:O
@Lizzie Verdine *shrug* dunno lol.
Do people pay you for coding stuff? I just completed my first graphics order, I'm so happy for some reason xDDD
I also didn't realise about scholarships for like two weeks, so I missed out on that.
@Charlotte Phelps
Tbh, I don't really see the point of it. It sounds cool, but I don't think I'd use it for anything xDDD
@Lizzie Verdine *shrug* dunno lol.
Do people pay you for coding stuff? I just completed my first graphics order, I'm so happy for some reason xDDD
I also didn't realise about scholarships for like two weeks, so I missed out on that.
@Charlotte Phelps
Tbh, I don't really see the point of it. It sounds cool, but I don't think I'd use it for anything xDDD
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
22 Sep 2020, 17:28
Let's Chat!
I have 28 but only from collecting my sickles in the Girls' Dormitory![]()
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
22 Sep 2020, 17:29
Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine Yeah you are only a second year and have 49 and I'm over here like >.>
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell