22 Sep 2020, 15:27
Let's Chat!
Ivy already made one of them.. I'm just going to do a lot of coding tonight and try make it AS COMPLICATED AS POSSIBLE :0
|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
22 Sep 2020, 15:28
Let's Chat!
go for it omg !!
idk im rly slow when it comes to coding so my patience just goes *poof*
idk im rly slow when it comes to coding so my patience just goes *poof*
22 Sep 2020, 15:31
Let's Chat!
Can you make me a code for Nora's encyclopedia called "Nora's wardrobe" and I can just fill it with all of the outfits she's worn over the years?(You don't have to, I have a pinterest board of outfits for her)
This is my former staff account.
I also play: Serena Towers (Graduated PC), Arjan Oberoi (Graduated iNPC), Xiomara Torres (Current Student)
I also play: Serena Towers (Graduated PC), Arjan Oberoi (Graduated iNPC), Xiomara Torres (Current Student)
22 Sep 2020, 15:31
Let's Chat!
Oop.. I did my last ency coding in 3 hours. I'm so quick at typing but still manually type everything out.. I love my life so much
Omg Nora if you are asking me YES I WILL
|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
22 Sep 2020, 15:39
Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine Have you done a code for a Chocolate Frog Inventory? It's a bad idea but I cannot come up with anything else. By inventory I mean just with numbers, not names and all.
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
22 Sep 2020, 15:51
Let's Chat!
:0 ooo cool idea! I could do that! Thank you >:) So much to code today! I'm very happy!
|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
22 Sep 2020, 15:53
Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine You're welcome!![]()
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
22 Sep 2020, 16:16
Let's Chat!
If we're asking for code ideas, I need some of them as well xDDD
on an unrelated note, I saw a beautiful text thingie @Evelynn Decipio used on the letters thread and fell in love with it
on an unrelated note, I saw a beautiful text thingie @Evelynn Decipio used on the letters thread and fell in love with it
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
22 Sep 2020, 16:24
Let's Chat!
@Lucia Fox I literally just saw that - it's incredibleee
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
22 Sep 2020, 16:47
Let's Chat!
ikr
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |