OOC Let's Chat!

Ivy already made one of them.. I'm just going to do a lot of coding tonight and try make it AS COMPLICATED AS POSSIBLE :0

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
OOC Let's Chat!
go for it omg !!

idk im rly slow when it comes to coding so my patience just goes *poof*

perfection is found in accepting your imperfections ✿
OOC Let's Chat!
Can you make me a code for Nora's encyclopedia called "Nora's wardrobe" and I can just fill it with all of the outfits she's worn over the years? :wise: (You don't have to, I have a pinterest board of outfits for her)

This is my former staff account.
I also play: Serena Towers (Graduated PC), Arjan Oberoi (Graduated iNPC), Xiomara Torres (Current Student)
OOC Let's Chat!
Oop.. I did my last ency coding in 3 hours. I'm so quick at typing but still manually type everything out.. I love my life so much

Omg Nora if you are asking me YES I WILL

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine Have you done a code for a Chocolate Frog Inventory? It's a bad idea but I cannot come up with anything else. By inventory I mean just with numbers, not names and all.

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
:0 ooo cool idea! I could do that! Thank you >:) So much to code today! I'm very happy!

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lizzie Verdine You're welcome! <3

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
If we're asking for code ideas, I need some of them as well xDDD

on an unrelated note, I saw a beautiful text thingie @Evelynn Decipio used on the letters thread and fell in love with it

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lucia Fox I literally just saw that - it's incredibleee

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
ikr :love2:

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│