21 Sep 2020, 22:15
Let's Chat!
Yeah, time zones are so...odd. It's 15:15 here >.>
Martial Artist
|
|
|
|
|
|
21 Sep 2020, 22:16
Let's Chat!
I honestly haven't even gone to sleep yet XD
Like, technically, if you enter a different time zone, you're TiMe TrAvElLiNg-
Like, technically, if you enter a different time zone, you're TiMe TrAvElLiNg-
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
21 Sep 2020, 22:27
Let's Chat!
wow ashlyn, get some rest! XD that is true though, it's really interesting but weird 
@May Moonstar Wait, really? Wow, we really do live in different places of the world XD
@May Moonstar Wait, really? Wow, we really do live in different places of the world XD
chill, it's only chaos
21 Sep 2020, 22:31
Let's Chat!
@Scarlett Aden Yes! XD It feels super odd!
Martial Artist
|
|
|
|
|
|
21 Sep 2020, 22:32
Let's Chat!
There are a ton of people from everywhere around here. It's especially cool in music chat or what not on Discord when you hear everyone's accents together haha.
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
21 Sep 2020, 22:35
Let's Chat!
Yeah there really are haha-
I'm Aussie to the EXTREME...yet I live in Thailand XD
I'm Aussie to the EXTREME...yet I live in Thailand XD
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
21 Sep 2020, 23:09
Let's Chat!
ugh australlian accents are just,, muah. literally beautiful
⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
#706c6c
21 Sep 2020, 23:14
Let's Chat!
My Timezone is GMT+12 or something of the sort XD
My accent is English, but I live in Costa Rica so I'm mainly a Spanish person
NOOO, I'm GMT-6!!!!
Martial Artist
|
|
|
|
|
|
21 Sep 2020, 23:42
Let's Chat!
discord calls are cool ngl with this group. 20/10 recommend you join
Stamina: 6 || Evasion: 6 || Strength: 5 || Wisdom: 9 || Arcane Power: 7 || Accuracy: 7
Perfectionist II
Perfectionist II