21 Sep 2020, 21:40
Let's Chat!
Maybe they’re intimidated by the prefect status, @Annie Morgan . I know Alina is a little cautious when she’s around because she doesn’t want to get in trouble.
As for me, I think you’re one of the most helpful people here in hogwarts.io =)
As for me, I think you’re one of the most helpful people here in hogwarts.io =)
Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
21 Sep 2020, 21:42
Let's Chat!
Opeila is just going with her boyfriend, who's best friend is constantly terrorizing her out of jealousy.. XD
...And Opeila just got thrown in the lake by a prefect, so some might get intimidated... XD
...And Opeila just got thrown in the lake by a prefect, so some might get intimidated... XD
21 Sep 2020, 21:44
Let's Chat!
I- I'm a good prefect (generally) but yes some are probably intimidated. Annie is also loud so that explains a lot also oh uh.. yikes Opelia >.>
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
21 Sep 2020, 21:58
Let's Chat!
@Scarlett Aden yes, she has been together with Percival Rainwood for a few months now XD
21 Sep 2020, 22:01
Let's Chat!
ah okay XD by the way, hi pei! how are you today?
chill, it's only chaos
21 Sep 2020, 22:06
Let's Chat!
Hi! XD
I'm great, about to go to bed as it's 11.06 pm for me XD How about you?
I'm great, about to go to bed as it's 11.06 pm for me XD How about you?
21 Sep 2020, 22:08
Let's Chat!
11:06?
It's 4:08 AM here-
It's 4:08 AM here-
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
21 Sep 2020, 22:14
Let's Chat!
oh wow XD @Opeila Winters so since you live in germany, you must be pretty close to my time zone - it's 11:14pm here 
@Ashlyn Winters Really? Oh wow XD Did you just wake up?
@Lana Monet i know right? haha
@Ashlyn Winters Really? Oh wow XD Did you just wake up?
@Lana Monet i know right? haha
chill, it's only chaos