21 Sep 2020, 20:29
Let's Chat!
@Charlotte Phelps Pretty well, actually. But my bag was SO HEAVY! And it's only the first day. . .
21 Sep 2020, 20:30
Let's Chat!
ack, i just had an idea for a kotlc fanfic which i really wanna write, but it's hugely cliche xDDD
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
21 Sep 2020, 20:31
Let's Chat!
@Allie Lewis you didn't go online?
Martial Artist
|
|
|
|
|
|
21 Sep 2020, 20:31
Let's Chat!
@Lucia Fox Ooh, I love kotlc!
@May Moonstar No, my school is hybrid and I go on mondays and tuesdays
@May Moonstar No, my school is hybrid and I go on mondays and tuesdays
21 Sep 2020, 20:32
Let's Chat!
Whats kotlc?
@Allie Lewis ah, I see.
Martial Artist
|
|
|
|
|
|
21 Sep 2020, 21:02
Let's Chat!
I wonder who would Jay ask out to the fall ball, I have a name or two in mind though, Jay is always talking to 'new' people because their other acquaintances always seem to go missing... (aka they leave h.io/inactive)
And then i feel like if i ask someone to plan the whole thing with it would be too sudden since jay has probably barely interacted with them lol
And then i feel like if i ask someone to plan the whole thing with it would be too sudden since jay has probably barely interacted with them lol
I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
21 Sep 2020, 21:28
Let's Chat!
Ash was just gonna go with her friend Jackson Lockwood, but he left the website...
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
21 Sep 2020, 21:36
Let's Chat!
Literally just reach out to random people and you can make the best connections. That's what I did with my iNPC (although for some reason Annie can't get a date to save her life xP)
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
21 Sep 2020, 21:39
Let's Chat!
yeah!! there's a whole thread of rp requests and you could ask there :0
⋆౨ৎ˚˖ frosty cira˚˖ ࣪ ౨ৎ⋆
❝ when you can't see on the bright side, i will be there to sit with you through the dark ❞
❝ when you can't see on the bright side, i will be there to sit with you through the dark ❞