OOC Let's Chat!

well im applying for parselmouth but am too lazy @Opeila Winters is trying to motivate me
Last edited by Katherine Labrouder on 21 Sep 2020, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.

Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
OOC Let's Chat!
Wow, Opeila has like so many doppelgangers here at Hogwarts XD *eyes @Anastasia Beckett, @Ivy Bellamy...*

YES KATHERINE! *cheers*

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
OOC Let's Chat!
well im solo i like being solo and unique

Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
OOC Let's Chat!
Im planning with Koko riddle to make May and her PC dopplegangers XD

@Katherine Labrouder YES!!! Go Katherine!!!

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9
OOC Let's Chat!
I haven't seen anyone with Raffey Cassidy as there face claim. Yet.

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
OOC Let's Chat!
@Nell Zoldak me neither...I should search it in the whole address book,but I think I have seen someone with her tho...
Edit @Nell Zoldak: No, the person I thought had this face claim has another face claim haha :sweatingbullets:
Last edited by May Moonstar on 21 Sep 2020, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9
OOC Let's Chat!
individuality queen katherine

perfection is found in accepting your imperfections ✿
OOC Let's Chat!
No one has my face claim.. I really want it to stay that way. I love her so much and it's nice being unique <3 >: )

|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
OOC Let's Chat!
lmao, is this normal?! Three people posting at the same time XD @Lizzie Verdine annnd @Charlotte Phelps

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9
OOC Let's Chat!
Wow, i mean it has happened but,,,

Stamina: 6 || Evasion: 6 || Strength: 5 || Wisdom: 9 || Arcane Power: 7 || Accuracy: 7
Perfectionist II