21 Sep 2020, 19:04
Let's Chat!
well im applying for parselmouth but am too lazy @Opeila Winters is trying to motivate me
Last edited by Katherine Labrouder on 21 Sep 2020, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.
Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
21 Sep 2020, 19:05
Let's Chat!
Wow, Opeila has like so many doppelgangers here at Hogwarts XD *eyes @Anastasia Beckett, @Ivy Bellamy...*
YES KATHERINE! *cheers*
YES KATHERINE! *cheers*
21 Sep 2020, 19:06
Let's Chat!
well im solo i like being solo and unique
Happiness can be found even in the darkest times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.
21 Sep 2020, 19:09
Let's Chat!
Im planning with Koko riddle to make May and her PC dopplegangers XD
@Katherine Labrouder YES!!! Go Katherine!!!
Martial Artist
|
|
|
|
|
|
21 Sep 2020, 19:14
Let's Chat!
I haven't seen anyone with Raffey Cassidy as there face claim. Yet.
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
21 Sep 2020, 19:18
Let's Chat!
@Nell Zoldak me neither...I should search it in the whole address book,but I think I have seen someone with her tho...
Edit @Nell Zoldak: No, the person I thought had this face claim has another face claim haha![]()
Last edited by May Moonstar on 21 Sep 2020, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.
Martial Artist
|
|
|
|
|
|
21 Sep 2020, 19:20
Let's Chat!
No one has my face claim.. I really want it to stay that way. I love her so much and it's nice being unique>: )
|| Charmer || Statistically Relevant ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
|| Stamina - 5 || Evasion - 6 || Strength - 11 || Wisdom - 7 || Arcane Power - 6 || Accuracy - 7 ||
21 Sep 2020, 19:21
Let's Chat!
lmao, is this normal?! Three people posting at the same time XD @Lizzie Verdine annnd @Charlotte Phelps
Martial Artist
|
|
|
|
|
|
21 Sep 2020, 19:22
Let's Chat!
Wow, i mean it has happened but,,,
Stamina: 6 || Evasion: 6 || Strength: 5 || Wisdom: 9 || Arcane Power: 7 || Accuracy: 7
Perfectionist II
Perfectionist II