What does it mean to you?

Failing doing homework

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist

What does it mean to you?
Bad grades

"𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱. 𝗡𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹, 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗹 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗲, 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝘆. 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗳."

What does it mean to you?
crying

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist

What does it mean to you?
Tears

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

What does it mean to you?
Sadness

What does it mean to you?
Inside Out

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
Animation

Reducio
(Because of the film :biggrin: )

Hex #B22222 | Owner of Scarlet's Custom Aesthetics Shop
Scaret Salvatore | Valentin Everbone
Terrible Presence - STA 4 | EVA 4 | STR 7 | WIS 9 | ARC 7 | ACC 4

What does it mean to you?
career

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist

What does it mean to you?
Stress

~Sometimes you have to laugh at yourself. It helps if you give yourself plenty of reasons~
STA ✩ 10 | EVA ✩ 10 | STR ✩ 14 | WIS ✩ 7 | ARC ✩ 6 | ACC ✩ 15


What does it mean to you?
*has a mental breakdown*

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp