What does it mean to you?
Cute 
omg XD *wheezes*

omg XD *wheezes*
Life is much easier when you just chill out | enzo delcroix |
What does it mean to you?
Teddy bears
What does it mean to you?
stuffed animalsssssssss
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
What does it mean to you?
Childhood
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Andrew Vance
What does it mean to you?
vacation
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
Andrew Vance
Andrew Vance
What does it mean to you?
"What do you mean?"
Justin Bieber Pun Intended
I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."