What does it mean to you?

Cute 🐱

omg XD *wheezes*

Life is much easier when you just chill out | enzo delcroix |

What does it mean to you?
Teddy bears

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
stuffed animalsssssssss

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp

What does it mean to you?
Childhood

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown

What does it mean to you?
family

What does it mean to you?
vacation

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist

What does it mean to you?
Beach

What does it mean to you?
calm

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c

What does it mean to you?
Lo-fi music

What does it mean to you?
"What do you mean?"
Justin Bieber Pun Intended

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."