10 Sep 2020, 10:25
The Shippers Club
[font=times new roman]
[/font]Hi, sorry if this is inconvenient, but I have been gradually getting more uncomfortable with the idea of this club, and especially what happened with the situation previously. I am actually quite ashamed at how I personally reacted to the whole thing. I apologise, but I also don't think this should be too impractical since we've had no actual meetings. Goodbye.
“THE WORLD WON'T GIVE YOU ANY GIFTS. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A LIFE, STEAL IT.”
sixth sense, perfectionist, comprehend languages, terrible presence / sta- 8, eva- 9, str- 7, wis- 7, arc- 10, acc- 10
“LONELINESS WILL SIT OVER OUR ROOFS WITH BROODING WINGS”
26 Oct 2020, 16:35
The Shippers Club
Name: Romah(Romie)
Sexulaity: Strait
Role: Single Pringle!!!
Party Ideas: IDK
Sexulaity: Strait
Role: Single Pringle!!!
Party Ideas: IDK
R.H.N.M
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow you gotta put up with the rain."-Dolly Parton-
28 Oct 2020, 18:26
The Shippers Club
name: karkat vantas
sexuality: pan
role: single pringle
party theme: the flush crush masquerade, you come with a mask on and secretly invite your current romantic interest (ergo. crush) and talk to them freely. see if they're all its cracked up to be and possibly find new love :00
sexuality: pan
role: single pringle
party theme: the flush crush masquerade, you come with a mask on and secretly invite your current romantic interest (ergo. crush) and talk to them freely. see if they're all its cracked up to be and possibly find new love :00
K. Vantas
10 Dec 2020, 15:34
The Shippers Club
Name: Natalie Mock
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Single Pringle!
Party Theme: Winter Masquerade, come dressed up and talk to others! Invite your current love interest! Make new love!
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Single Pringle!
Party Theme: Winter Masquerade, come dressed up and talk to others! Invite your current love interest! Make new love!
A Mustangs spirit is unbreakable -Black Beauty
10 Dec 2020, 16:33
The Shippers Club
"Do you love me, want me, hate me?" – Olivia Rodrigo
15 Dec 2020, 17:20
The Shippers Club
Candace Dykstra
8 Jan 2021, 14:08
The Shippers Club
Welcome @Romah Neobey
@Karkat Bosch
@Natalie Mock knew you would join this at some point
@Michael Miller
@Eliza Corrids
@Ashlyn Winters
Great Ideas!
( I will definitely use one at some point... )
@Karkat Bosch
@Natalie Mock knew you would join this at some point
@Michael Miller
@Eliza Corrids
@Ashlyn Winters
Great Ideas!
( I will definitely use one at some point... )
8 Jan 2021, 16:27
The Shippers Club
As my first thing in this club, I will ask,
Who ships Paige Chase x Simon Kincaid?
Lol Paige told me even she does xD
Who ships Paige Chase x Simon Kincaid?
Lol Paige told me even she does xD
Candace Dykstra
8 Jan 2021, 16:31
The Shippers Club
SHHHHHHHH
@Eliza Corrids @Candace Dykstra
@Eliza Corrids @Candace Dykstra
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. "
-Edgar Allan Poe