Andrew Vance
What does it mean to you?
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
Andrew Vance
What does it mean to you?
Reducio

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
What does it mean to you?
Picture
Andrew Vance
What does it mean to you?
Polaroid
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
What does it mean to you?
Canon Camera (i am so random)
I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
What does it mean to you?
instax
I can relate
I can relate
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
What does it mean to you?
shaking the photo
Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge
Perfectionist
