What does it mean to you?

B O B A

uwu

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp

What does it mean to you?
Milk tea

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
Straw

What does it mean to you?
SaVe ThE tUrTlEs

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp

What does it mean to you?
Eco-friendly message

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
VSCO GIRL (AND I-OOP)

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

What does it mean to you?
scrunchies

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp

What does it mean to you?
Crunchy

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
Croutons

What does it mean to you?
salad

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp