What does it mean to you?
B O B A
uwu
uwu
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
What does it mean to you?
Milk tea
Andrew Vance
What does it mean to you?
SaVe ThE tUrTlEs
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
What does it mean to you?
Eco-friendly message
What does it mean to you?
VSCO GIRL (AND I-OOP)
I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
What does it mean to you?
scrunchies
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
What does it mean to you?
Crunchy
Andrew Vance
What does it mean to you?
salad
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp