What does it mean to you?

Fat

The less you reveal, the more others wonder

What does it mean to you?
Sugar

"I'm trying."

What does it mean to you?
diabetes

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist

What does it mean to you?
Jab

"I'm trying."

What does it mean to you?
Peter Pettigrew (you know goblet of fire situation)

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist

What does it mean to you?
Rat

"I'm trying."

What does it mean to you?
cat

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist

What does it mean to you?
Professor Mcgonagall

"I'm trying."

What does it mean to you?
Battle of hogwarts

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist

What does it mean to you?
hogwarts

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |