What does it mean to you?

Disney

"I'm trying."

What does it mean to you?
Mickey Mouse

What does it mean to you?
Graduation Cap (I have one with mickey ears)

"I'm trying."

What does it mean to you?
collage

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Varsity Jackets

The less you reveal, the more others wonder

What does it mean to you?
Sports

"I'm trying."

What does it mean to you?
Ice Hockey

What does it mean to you?
Mighty Ducks

"I'm trying."

What does it mean to you?
Donald Duck

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
DuckTales

The less you reveal, the more others wonder