Dungeons & Dragons Club IC Roleplay Sign-Up

Rose Moon's D&D Club Application
H.io Name*: Rose Moon
H.io Age*: 12 (First Year)
House: Gryffindor
Posting Status: Usually daily though sometimes it may take two or three days...
Your D&D knowledge*: I have played D&D IRL.
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: I honestly have no preference, but sure, yes.
Additional Info: Can Rose be with Aurelia Roberts- (application below) please?
Last edited by Rose Moon on 22 Jun 2020, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.

♦ Andrew Lycan

Rose Moon ✿
Dungeons & Dragons Club IC Roleplay Sign-Up
Signup
H.io Name*: Aurelia Roberts
H.io Age*: 11
House: Gryffindor
Posting Status: Usually daily
Your D&D knowledge*: Yep!
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: Rather not.
Additional Info: Could I please be put with Rose Moon? Our characters are already friends, so it would make sense that they play together.

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8
Dungeons & Dragons Club IC Roleplay Sign-Up
H.io Name*: Jackson Lockwood
H.io Age*: 11
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: Weekly/daily depending on social fatigue
Your D&D knowledge*: I have played both as a character and as a dm. I have extensive knowledge regarding 5e.
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: Not at all.
Additional Info: Nothing.
Dungeons & Dragons Club IC Roleplay Sign-Up
The Form
H.io Name*: Duna Nixis
H.io Age*: Twelve
House: Hufflepuff
Posting Status: Daily, sometimes every other day.
Your D&D knowledge*: I've been playing dnd for 5 years. I am currently DMing 1 and am a player in 2 more games IRL.
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: I'd prefer to be a player, but if you need a DM I'm happy to do it!
Additional Info: <3

Much Love,
Duna
Dungeons & Dragons Club IC Roleplay Sign-Up
Name: Callie Jensen
HIO Age: 12
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: Depends, I have a very erratic schedule that changes around a lot because of my job. I do my best to post weekly but can post almost daily when I have free time. I promise I try! :biggrin:
D&D Knowledge: Still new to the game but I've played a couple sessions. Also DM'ed a couple of the pre-written campaigns like the Lost Mines of Phandelver.
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?: Preferably not but if you're in need of DM's, I'd be willing to oblige.

STA 12/EVA 10/STR 3/WIS 12/AP 10/ACC 14
HEX: 0B5394
TRUNK
Dungeons & Dragons Club IC Roleplay Sign-Up
H.io Name: Elspeth Blaine
H.io Age: 12
House: Slytherin
Posting Status: Slow
Your D&D knowledge*: I usually play either a rogue or warlock.
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: I have not DM'd but would be happy to.
Additional Info: Nope

Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 7 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 5 | Accuracy: 9
Evasive Maneuvers | Perfectionist
Dungeons & Dragons Club IC Roleplay Sign-Up
H.io Name*: Amber Jenkins
H.io Age*: 11
House: Ravenclaw.
Posting Status: Try for daily but at least weekly.
Your D&D knowledge*: I've played DnD since the first edition. I've got experience with third edition and Pathfinder as well.
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: no.
Additional Info: I know quite a few resources to use to generate character profiles online for DND as well as to do online rolls that I would be happy to share if needed.
Dungeons & Dragons Club IC Roleplay Sign-Up
Name: Katie Palsorette
Age: 12 (1st year - turned 12 on December 5th)
House: Slytherin
Posting Status: Usually every other day or so
Your D&D knowledge: I have not played DnD before but I am a fast learner and it sounds fun
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?: No
Additional Info: N/a

Katie Palsorette
Stats: Stamina: 6 Evasion: 6 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 6 Accuracy: 5
Dungeons & Dragons Club IC Roleplay Sign-Up


H.io Name: Michael 'Mike' Miller

H.io Age: 11

House: Slytherin

Posting Status: Every day

Your D&D knowledge: I have never played D&D before, but I know that it’s a rping game where you have a character and such, and the how the dice work

Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?: no thanks


"Do you love me, want me, hate me?" – Olivia Rodrigo