What does it mean to you?
Disney
What does it mean to you?
mouse
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
What does it mean to you?
Cheese
Life is much easier when you just chill out | enzo delcroix |
What does it mean to you?
quesadilla
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
What does it mean to you?
food
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
What does it mean to you?
Waiter
"Pineapples are in my head, got nobody 'cos I'm brain dead" ~Glass Animals
Andrew Vance
What does it mean to you?
Flat.
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus